Landlord and Tenant
We represent both Landlords and Tenants in all RTB matters. If you have a dispute with your current rental property, please contact our office and we can arrange a consultation.
Tenants- We can provide advice on all areas of landlord and tenant law, including Letting Agreements, Termination Notices, non-refund of Deposits.
Landlords- We can provide advice on letting your property and the rights and obligations of a Landlord, registering a tenancy, letting agreements, non-payment of rent. If you are looking to sell your property to otherwise end a tenancy, please contact our office to arrange a consultation.
- Negotiating and drafting the terms of leases and tenancy agreements
- Rent review agreements
- Actions for breach of covenant
- Service of Notice to Quit
- Recovery of possession
- Actions for arrears of rent, rates insurance and service charges
- Termination of Leases and Tenancy agreements